NagiosTV and merlind

Jon Adcock AdcockJ at leoncountyfl.gov
Tue Apr 16 19:20:50 CEST 2013

  I have an option for you, but it doesn't have as much information as
is displayed on NagiosTV.  Have you looked at MNTOS?

  MNTOS is not supported, so if you have trouble installing it, you
will have to figure it out on your own.  But it is a simple,
low-resource way of displaying the Tactical Overview display data from
each of your Nagios servers on one screen.

  Here is a link about the software:
http://exchange.nagios.org/directory/Addons/Frontends-%28GUIs-and-CLIs%29/Web-Interfaces/MNTOS/details

  Here is a screen shot of what it would look like monitoring 6 Nagios
servers:
http://exchange.nagios.org/directory/image/191

Jon Adcock
Network Systems Administrator
Leon County MIS
301 S. Monroe St.
Tallahassee, FL  32301
Office:  (850) 606-5518
http://www.leoncountyfl.gov
"People Focused.  Performance Driven."

Please note that under Florida's Public Records laws, most written
communications
to or from county staff or officials regarding county business are
public records
available to the public and media upon request.  Your e-mail
communications may
therefore be subject to public disclosure.