Passive checks not processing performance data

Grant Maxwell grant.maxwell at maxan.com.au
Mon Apr 15 11:15:13 CEST 2013

Hi Andreas and thanks for the input.

I have updated to 3.5.0. The NSCA is already at the current version.

I turned on debugging to the maximum and found the following line in the nagios.debug file.
[1366015455.090021] [016.1] [pid=19425] HOST: Rydlmere, SERVICE: 0444, CHECK TYPE: Passive, OPTIONS: 0, SCHEDULED: No, RESCHEDULE: No, EXITED OK: Yes, RETURN CODE: 0, OUTPUT: Freezer 3 temperature: -14.25 OK|Temperature=-14.25 Volts=3.18462890625

As you can see the performance data does look ok in the line but there was no performance processing of it.
There were no following line with "Perf Data:" for this report.

kind regards
gmax

[