statusmap - Circular (Marked Up) background color - all green?

Andy Rosen arosen at altiusbb.com
Thu Apr 11 20:51:35 CEST 2013

Hello -

I am running Nagios Core 3.4.3 in two different locations.

One, which is remote, monitors a dozen or so hosts and the status map is "normal" in circular (marked up) mode - up hosts are green, down hosts are red and the back ground is white.

The second is the main "internal" monitoring host is monitoring about 150 hosts and on this status map, the background color is all green, not white.  The up hosts are still green and the down hosts are red, but the background is all the green of an up host.

Why is the background not white?  I've monkeyed around with some of the settings, but haven't found a fix.   A small sample is below (not sure is the listserv will strip it or not)

Other map styles are white, it just seems to be the circular (marked up) - which is the format that best suits our needs.

Thank you!