Nagios 4: Call for testing

Brian Seklecki bseklecki at probikesllc.com
Sat Sep 15 18:47:56 CEST 2012

> Doing the svn check out , i get a svn dump of all nagios versions except
> 4 , and browsing the svn shows no trace of the nagios4 branch .
>
> Can you specify the exact branch to check out ?

Assaf:

This is more of a general-SVN-Usage question.  Trunk, Branches, and Tags
("snapshots").  However, if you haven't worked in a development
environment that utilizes SVN, you may not know how internal directory
structure within SVN relates to release engineering.

The SVN Redbook will help you out here.  Go compare to other F/OSS
projects.

However, with Andreass's remark that release 4.0 will be "very soon", I
suspect that you'll start to see an SVN branch soon at:
../nagioscore/branch/nagios-4 or nagios-4-0

--
Brian A. Seklecki <bseklecki at probikesllc.com>
CE-Pro Bikes, LLC