Nagios 4: Call for testing

Brian Seklecki bseklecki at probikesllc.com
Sat Sep 15 18:57:38 CEST 2012

On 9/14/2012 4:23 PM, Daniel Wittenberg wrote:
> First build of the RPM's are below.  So far we've been using them
> during testing but not in any kind of production environment so let me
> know if any issues/changes.
>
> https://github.com/dwittenberg2008/nagios/tree/master/rpms
>
> Dan

We should get FreeBSD Ports, OpenBSD ports, and NetBSD pkgsrc makefiles
prepped as well.

Once its into NetBSD Pkgsrc, people non-RHEL platforms can get
exposure.  That's where you'll run into all of your threading,
preprocessor, and autoconf Makefile errors.

These will require a snapshot/tag tarball of SVN be published to a URL.

Also Is nagios-3.99.95.tar.gz derived from trunk/ svn co?    What rev #?

Or is it safe to assume that the rev # is within within a hour of
09-14-2012 @ 14:16 GMT (mtime of the tarball)?

Thanks,

--
Brian A. Seklecki <bseklecki at probikesllc.com>