nagios 3.4.1 and IE 8 problem

Matsushita, Nobuo Nobuo.Matsushita at childrenscolorado.org
Fri Sep 7 15:29:07 CEST 2012

Mike, Mark,

Thank you for your suggestions.

Some strange reasons, I didn't see your responses by email. I am subscribing this mailing list by digest mode.
When I checked the archives, I found your responses.

I checked your suggestions, but so far I still can not find the solution yet.
Additional information is that when I use IE8, Linux server for nagios (Red Hat 6.3) httpd process crashs.
But it doesn't create core file.

Nobuo

-

>Mike Guthrie
>Technical Team
___
>Nagios Enterprises, LLC
>Email:  mguthrie at ...
>Web:    http://www.nagios.com

>Re: [Nagios-users] nagios 3.4.1 and IE 8 problem
>From: Mark Elsen <mark.elsen at gm...> - 2012-09-05 17:53

>Attachments: Message as HTML

>On Wed, Sep 5, 2012 at 5:51 PM, Matsushita, Nobuo <
>Nobuo.Matsushita at ...> wrote:

>>  Hi,
>>
>> I installed and configured nagios 3.4.1. When I use Firefox, everything
>> works fine. But when I use Internet Explorer 8 ( under Windows 7), I get
> >the following error message:
>>
>> Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage
>>
>> And  when I use "Developer Tools" from IE8, I found the following messages:
>>
> >javascript:initMoreInfo('infoBlockID')
>>
> >Does anyone know why I am getting this on IE, but works on Firefox?
>>

>No but for standard IE; disabling 'show friendly error  messages' in de
>advanced settings may help diagnose
>this error further (well MS$ opinions on friendly error message, may
>deviate from the standard world's view ...).

>M.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail is confidential, may be legally privileged, <br>
and for the intended recipient only. Access, disclosure, copying, forwarding and <br>
distribution by any means is strictly prohibited. If received in error, <br>
do not read but delete and e-mail confirmation to the sender. <br>