Problem in Installing the graph plugin.

Aravinth Anto t-aravinth at juspay.in
Thu Sep 6 14:39:18 CEST 2012

I have installed it. And then I run the install.pl script. And I also
replaced the /usr/local/nagios/share/side.php file with required changes.

When I try to view the contents on browser I get 404 error.

Basically it says that :

The requested URL /usr/local/nagiosgraph/cgi/show.cgi was not found on this
server.

Eventhough I can view that file!