Problem with apache2.sh plugin

Claudio Kuenzler ck at claudiokuenzler.com
Tue Sep 4 09:25:56 CEST 2012

You should write to Apache mailing list, not to Nagios .... ;-)
Read http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/mod/mod_status.html

The status.conf seems correct.
You should be able to access the server-status page from the same host.
Try to access it with and without SSL (are you forcing a SSL redirect?).
You can also run "apache2ctl status" to check if the module is correctly
loaded.