R: send SMS to BlackBerry

Marco Borsani m.borsani at it.net
Mon Oct 29 11:15:26 CET 2012

HI Steve

I wrote what I see ;-)
When we used other kind of mobile we never had these problems.
I make some test...shut my BB, send some SMS..at the beginning no problem...after some time (I don't know exactly) the problems start.

Could depend on our BB contract ? We have BlackBerry Internet Service, NOT BlackBerry Enterprise Server

Marco