check_openmanage error

Lubomir GANTCHEV lgantchev at adie.org
Fri Oct 26 16:04:45 CEST 2012

Hello,

We have updated our servers today and after updating the plugin
check_openmanage began to display an error message:

 *Problem running 'omreport storage controller': Error! Invalid name=value
pair: controller*

 If we launch the plugin, without disk checks, all is well:

 *root at dell:~# /usr/lib/nagios/plugins/check_openmanage --no-storage *

*OK - System: 'PowerEdge R710', SN: 'XXXXXXX', 6 GB ram (3 dimms), not
checking storage *

 Do you have any tips to fix the problem?

 Plugin version:

 *# Version and similar info *

*$NAME = 'check_openmanage'; *

*$VERSION = '3.7.6'; *

*$AUTHOR = 'Trond H. Amundsen'; *

*$CONTACT = 't.h.amundsen at usit.uio.no'; *

 Omreport version and options:

 *root at dell:~# omreport about *

* *

*Product name : Server Administrator *

*Version : 7.1.0 *

*Copyright : Copyright (C) Dell Inc. 1995-2012 All rights reserved. *

*Company : Dell Inc. *

 *root at dell:~# omreport -? *

* *

*omreport Reports component properties. *

* *

*The available command(s) are: *

* *

*Command Description *

*about Product and version properties. *

*preferences Report system preferences. *

*system System component properties. *

*chassis Chassis component properties. *

* *

*Usage: omreport <command...> [name=value...] ... [option...] *

* *

*Valid command line options are: *

* *

*-? Print available command(s) or command help. *

*-fmt <lst|tbl|ssv|cdv|xml> Format for output results, default is lst. *

*Where: lst List format. *

*tbl Table format. *

*ssv Semicolon separated format. *

*cdv Custom delimiter separated format. *

*xml Raw XML format. *

*-outc <file> Redirect output to file, delete old if exists. *

*OR *

*-outa <file> Redirect output to file, append to old if exists. *

*OR *

*Output may also be redirected using Operating System facilities (e.g.
|more). *

 Thank you in advance

Lubomir