Passive-only master still pinging

Mike Lindsey mike-nagios at 5dninja.net
Wed Oct 24 18:59:21 CEST 2012

In about a month I'll be getting an official request to have freshness
checking turned on, with all the commands being something like:

echo "Stale check!";exit 2

So, unfortunately ensuring that the master never ever accidentally runs
a check is important, even beyond the current issue of hosts without routes.

--
Mike Lindsey