Host exclusion fail more 4 hosts

Leonardo Bacha Abrantes leonardo at lbasolutions.com
Wed Oct 17 22:03:09 CEST 2012

Hi Jacob,

sorry, but I don't understand very well...Router is a hostgroup with all my
routers.

did you mean remove the hostname ? It will work, however, all routers will
monitoring uptime and I need to exclude five.
The strange is that it worked up to 4 hosts very well, when I put more one:
fail!  totally crazy!!

I'm lost...