Can't get service failure(warning) to send notification

James Pifer jamespifer at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 15 17:05:33 CEST 2012

On 10/15/2012 8:08 AM, James Pifer wrote:
> On 10/14/2012 8:25 PM, booleanenator at gmail.com wrote:
>> Did you set your contacts to be able to receive e-mail notifications? I actually make 2 contacts using the first as a template for the second. One recieves the e-mail and it is 24x7 and the second is the on call and uses a timeperiod that is part of the on-call rotation which I based on the documentation.
>> Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

I made the service level go to OK, then I downed the web service so it's
currently at a critical state and the State Type changed. Something is
still stopping the notification from even being attempted. See
Notification Information on screen shot here:

http://www.obrien-pifer.com/ServiceOutage.png

Thanks,
James