Running the same plugin once vs. multiple times

Tech Support support at voipbusiness.us
Fri Oct 12 22:28:07 CEST 2012

    Thanks for the info. This is good stuff, it really is. Someone else
suggested using check_mk, and I read over all of the documentation on it. It
seems like it was written to solve this very problem, but it seems to be
somewhat involved. What I was originally thinking of was something simpler,
maybe running the plugin out of CRON like you said, and passing all of the
results back to the Nagios machine via send_nsca.  Is it possible to send
all of the data back at once using that method? Otherwise, sending data back
to Nagios 30 times seems somewhat counter-productive to what I want to
accomplish.

Thanks;

John