Problem with check_openmanage

Jens Hyllegaard (Soft Design A/S) jens.hyllegaard at softdesign.dk
Fri Oct 12 09:57:04 CEST 2012

Hi.

I am using version 3.7.6 of check_openmanage.
I have disabled notifications for battery charge events in the call to check_openmanage but I still get notifications from Nagios.

This is command line I use:
$USER1$/check_openmanage -s -p -H $HOSTADDRESS$ -b ps=all -b bat_charge

This is the current output from check_openmanage for one the servers.
WARNING: Cache Battery 0 in controller 0 is Charging (Ready) [probably harmless]

Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help with this.

Regards

Jens Hyllegaard