Running the same plugin once vs. multiple times

Tech Support support at voipbusiness.us
Tue Oct 2 23:02:35 CEST 2012

All;

    I wrote a plugin to collect data for a particular service. I invoke the
plugin with whatever parameter I want to return information on.  In fact, it
collects information on about 30 different params at once, then returns the
data that I specified.  For example, ./get_sysinfo -p param1 or
./get_sysinfo -p param2, etc. It seems to me to be a waste of resources to
call the same script 30 times. Is it possible to call the plugin once and
return all the data (including the performance data) at the same time? The
benefit that I have calling the same script 30 different times is that
Nagiosgraph creates a separate graph for each parameter and I don't want to
lose that ability. Any insight at all would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks;

John V.