Nagios 3.99.95 contact_groups

Ryan Edwards wyild1 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 19:06:55 CET 2012

Shouldnt your contract group definition include contacts??  Maybe I'm part
of the old school way but there should be a members line in there.

define contactgroup{
contactgroup_name crazynetwork.it
alias CrazyNetwork.it Staff
members andrea.innucci
}

Least thats how my Nagios Core ones are setup

Cheers!