service dependecy not working

Leonardo Bacha Abrantes leonardo at lbasolutions.com
Mon Nov 12 16:35:12 CET 2012

Hi guys!

I'm trying to configure service dependency.

jboss_server run a jboss application that depends on oracle database that
is running in another server called DB_server.
So I created the dependency below but it's not working:

define servicedependency{

    host_name            DB_server

    service_description        Oracle DB

    dependent_host_name        jboss_server

    dependent_service_description    Jboss int1,Jboss int2

    execution_failure_criteria    c

    notification_failure_criteria    w,u,c

    }

what I need is: when the oracle db is not OK, jboss will not working.
what I doing wrong ?

many thanks!!