[Pnp4nagios-users] pnp4nagios scale issue

Amit Anjarlekar amit.anjarlekar at gmail.com
Sat Nov 3 07:38:47 CET 2012

Hi All,

After running verify script for pnp4nagios getting below error .
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 perl verify_pnp_config --mode npcdmod -c /usr/local/nagios/etc/nagios.cfg
-p /usr/local/pnp4nagios/
[INFO]  ========== Starting Environment Checks ============
[INFO]  My version is: verify_pnp_config-0.6.19-R.35
[INFO]  Start Options: verify_pnp_config --mode npcdmod -c
/usr/local/nagios/etc/nagios.cfg -p /usr/local/pnp4nagios/
[INFO]  Reading /usr/local/nagios/etc/nagios.cfg
[OK  ]  Running product is 'nagios'
[OK  ]  object_cache_file is defined
[OK  ]  object_cache_file=/usr/local/nagios/var/objects.cache
[INFO]  Reading /usr/local/nagios/var/objects.cache
[OK  ]  resource_file is defined
[OK  ]  resource_file=/usr/local/nagios/etc/resource.cfg
[INFO]  Reading /usr/local/nagios/etc/resource.cfg
[CRIT]  Directory /usr/local/pnp4nagios//check_commands does not exist
[CRIT]  /usr/local/pnp4nagios/ does not look like a PNP4Nagios config
directory
Can anybody suggest more on the same as what may be reason? As per critical
error both directories are present @ path. .rrd files not updating & daily
reports are not reflecting on nagios webpage.

Thanks & Regards
Amit