Data Visualization in Nagios

Paul Dubuc work at paul.dubuc.org
Wed May 30 15:17:33 CEST 2012

> vishesh kumar wrote:
>> Thanks to all,� pnp4nagios is really amazing.

I agree.

>> I installed pnp4nagios and its working great . On http://localhost/php4nagios
>> page i can see multiple graphs for localhost .
>>
>> Now i want similar graphs for my remote system , so should i need to install
>> �pnp4nagios on remote system as well . I am able to monitor network services
>> via nrpe , so what i should do to get graphs for remote system as well.�
>>
>> Thanks

You should be seeing graphs for all plugins that provide valid performance
data.  localhost may be the default for that page, but you should also see
links to graphs for other host services by modifying the URL query or (better)
getting to them by defining the action_url for your hosts and services to link
to them:

http://docs.pnp4nagios.org/pnp-0.6/webfe