High Service Check Latency

C. Bensend benny at bennyvision.com
Tue May 22 13:55:04 CEST 2012

> I've some broker modules to handle sql logging and distributed setup.

I bet you're using NDOUtils.  I wouldn't recommend that.  I couldn't
keep a Nagios server with under 6000 services limping along when
NDOUtils was running.  Eventually, the check latencies would go
through the roof and the entire server would get farther and farther
behind.

I went to Livestatus.  It took me all of 20 minutes to adjust my
reports to use the new interface, and I haven't restart my Nagios
daemon since (other than normal maintenance).

--
"The problem with quotes on the internet is that it's very hard to
verify their authenticity."       -- Abraham Lincoln