Any upcoming release?

Frost, Mark {BIS} mark.frost1 at pepsico.com
Wed May 9 19:45:02 CEST 2012

Andreas,

I'm a little confused about this.   I've been eagerly awaiting these
gee-wiz-bang space-age changes, but when I looked over the change list
for 3.4.0 that Ethan sent they seem like mostly minor changes.  Or
perhaps they just don't describe things in enough detail to match up the
rather significant architectural changes listed above.

Is this the super-summarized bullet item that refers to the change above?

	ENHANCEMENTS
	* Use execv() to execute active check commands (#86 - Ton Voon, dnsmichi)

Thanks

Mark