How to check the scheduled downtime for a server for a particular past day in the logs to confirm....

Ollie Campbell Ollie.Campbell at bbh.co.uk
Thu Mar 22 13:59:51 CET 2012

You could run an availability report for the host. That would tell you when
the scheduled downtime started/stopped and when the host down alert was
sent out.

Under reports on the left of the web interface, choose availability. Change
the drop down to Host and choose your host. You're away.

On 22 March 2012 12:37, Manish_Kmr <Manish_Kmr at mahindrasatyam.com> wrote:

>  Hi List,
>

> For a particular server there was a complaint that even it was in
> scheduled downtime for some specific period on a particular past day, it
> sent a host down notification and the ticket has been raised for the same
> in the integrated ticketing tool. Now I need to check somehow in the logs,
> is that server was really put into downtime on that day for that specific
> duration.
>

> Thanks,
>
> Manish Kumar
>
> Open Source Tools Team, IMS, Mahindra Satyam
>
> Mob: +919035435306
>

> ------------------------------
>
> DISCLAIMER:
> PRIVATE COMPANY INFORMATION. Any review or reliance by others or copying or
> distribution or forwarding of any or all of the contents in this message is
> STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact
> the sender by email and delete all copies; your cooperation in this regard
> is appreciated.

> reporting any issue.

Ollie Campbell

* 60 Kingly Street, London, W1B 5DS*
D: +44 20 7453 4930
M: +44 7584 518539

www.bartleboglehegarty.com

--

This transmission is from BBH Partners LLP, it is confidential and intended
solely for the person or organisation to whom it is addressed. This

Partnership Information:
Registered name: BBH Partners LLP
Registered office: 60 Kingly Street London W1B 5DS
Place of registration: England and Wales
Registered number: OC355051

Although all messages/file attachments passing through this gateway are
scanned for viruses we cannot guarantee that any file is 100% virus-free.