CheckSchedTask problems

Assaf Flatto nagios at flatto.net
Tue Mar 20 15:11:04 CET 2012

On 20/03/12 14:00, Ollie Campbell wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I've setup NRPE to check that scheduled tasks are running without
> error on a Windows 2008 R2 64bit server. I'm running into these two bugs:
>
> http://www.nsclient.com/nscp/ticket/411
> http://www.nsclient.com/nscp/ticket/444
>
> Is there another way to monitor scheduled tasks until these are fixed?
>
> --
> Ollie Campbell
>
> *60 Kingly Street, London, W1B 5DS*
> D: +44 20 7453 4930
> M: +44 7584 518539
>
> www.bartleboglehegarty.com <http://www.bartleboglehegarty.com>

I seem to remember something i used in the passed , but i am not sure it
will help you.

Instead of trying to monitor the task itself , we monitored the event
log to the output of the task itself , granted it was a while back and
the windows platform was 2000 server , so things might have changed
since then, but that might be a work around for you .