Monitoring vpn tunnels and application firewalls on network devices and hardware firewalls using nagios

Manish_Kmr Manish_Kmr at mahindrasatyam.com
Tue Mar 20 11:47:39 CET 2012

Anyways thanks for the suggestions...... already looked on Google and I too LOVE it as you, but didn't find any plug-in that will exactly meet the requirements. Thanks. Please also assume that Google is quite reachable and people might have tried before coming here for some good suggestions and anyways not forcing any particular to answer me. I believed this is all users mailing list and not limited to some particular ones.

Thanks,
Manish Kumar