Recommendation needed

Claudio Kuenzler ck at claudiokuenzler.com
Thu Mar 15 22:22:22 CET 2012

It depends on your own "skills".
If you know a little bit regex (regular expressions), then you're good with
Nagiosgraph. I couldn't live without it anymore.
PNP4Nagios is, as Daniel said, "just working" out of the box for many
plugins. But on the other hand with Nagiosgraph you're more flexible when
it comes to your own plugins or other special plugins.
Haven't tried munin myself.