[SOLUCIONADO] RE: Install Error with fresh install of Nagios (nagios.cfg - Line 465)

Amine light_dark at live.fr
Wed Mar 14 11:30:43 CET 2012

 hello everyone my name is amine and I have just compiled the source of nagios
on my ubuntu machine and i got the same problem "Line 465 (Check result path
is not a valid directory)" whene I cd /usr/local/nagios/var/spool/ it told me
it tells me that there is no such directory.what can I do should I just make
those directories?? I need help plz.