Disk I/O monitoring in Nagios

Sigmund Brandstaetter sb at maniladev.com
Fri Mar 2 20:17:05 CET 2012

Hi Rose,

You can use the built in checkcounter function to check virtually any
performance counter that the OS gives you

To find which specific counter you need, you can use perfmon

http://nsclient.org/nscp/wiki/CheckCounter

Hope this helps, have a nice weekend

Cheers
Sigmund

--
---------------------
Sigmund Brandstaetter

On 3/2/2012 15:26, REDONDO, Rose I. wrote:
> Hi
>
> Would like to ask how to add Disk I/O monitoring on Nagios? We are
> using NSClient++ agent. Do we still have to use specific "check_io" or
> something like that to monitor it?
>
> If there is a documentation, we would be glad to look into it.
>
> Hoping for your support.
>
> --
> Thank you and God bless
> */Rose /*