service parameters

Claudio Kuenzler ck at claudiokuenzler.com
Thu Mar 1 11:41:21 CET 2012

Depending on the checks/the plugins you use for the checks, this will
increase the load and decrease performance on the Nagios server. Also, it
doesn't make sense to check some services every minute, for example
check_disk (disk utilization).

I suggest you create a service definition template with the relevant
parameters (check_interval 1, retry_check_interval 1) and use this template
for the 100 services.