customizable php script

Morris, Patrick patrick.morris at hp.com
Tue Jul 31 23:29:35 CEST 2012

Read the documentation, specifically the parts about the plugin API here:

http://nagios.sourceforge.net/docs/3_0/pluginapi.html

It should be relatively trivial to convert your script to work as a Nagios
plugin.  You really haven't provided any kind of detail on how to determine
what you expect for these values, and when Nagios should alert... but I'd
assume you know all that and can tweak your PHP script a little so that it
works with Nagios the way you want it to.