Problem with Passive checks sent with NRDP

Stanislas LEVEAU stanislas.leveau at ac-caen.fr
Fri Jul 13 15:18:05 CEST 2012

Hi,

I am trying to use NRDP,

I followed the instructions in the four page pdf and nrdp seemed to
setup just fine. http://nagios-server/nrdp brings up the web page
exactly as the documentation shows. I filled out the webpage, added in
my token, hit submit and I received the following:

The first TEST is OK : DISABLE_HOST_NOTIFICATIONS;my-server

<result>
<status>0</status>
<message>OK</message>
</result>

Nagios LOG : [1342184689] EXTERNAL COMMAND:
DISABLE_HOST_NOTIFICATIONS;my-server

The second TEST on a service is NOT OK

<?xml version='1.0'?>
<checkresults>
     <checkresult type='host'>
         <hostname>my-server</hostname>
         <state>0</state>
         <output>Everything looks okay!|perfdata</output>
     </checkresult>
     <checkresult type='service'>
         <hostname>my-server</hostname>
         <servicename>Service-swap</servicename>
         <state>1</state>
         <output>WARNING: Danger Will Robinson!|perfdata</output>
     </checkresult>
</checkresults>

<result>
<status>0</status>
<message>OK</message>
-
<output>2 checks processed.</output>
</result>

Nagios LOG : Nothing

And the service is always OKthen that should be WARNING <state>1</state>

an idea?
regards.