Just a heads up

Andreas Ericsson ae at op5.se
Mon Jul 9 04:38:32 CEST 2012

Sorry for cross-posting.

I just committed and pushed out the worker process changes to the
Nagios core. They've passed basic testing and are more than ready for
a wider audience. If you're using active checks in your network you
should be seeing a huge increase in number of checks executed per
second as well as reduced I/O load, memory usage and cpu usage on
your Nagios server.

Anyone interested in beta-testing should grab the latest svn trunk
and get busy.

Also... I'll be going on vacation tomorrow, so I'll be slacking
enormously on patch review and my other co-maintainer duties. Live
with it. It's just for three weeks, so I'm sure you can manage. If
it's raining I might go online a short while, but don't count on
it.

Cheers

Andreas Ericsson                   andreas.ericsson at op5.se

on peace.