Nagios Config Help

Travis Runyard travisrunyard at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 19:05:39 CEST 2012

The retry check interval should be smaller value than the normal check
interval. When a problem is detected, you don't want to delay the check
even more, you want to retry the check and find out if there really is a
problem. Here is a good reference for you:

http://nagios.sourceforge.net/docs/3_0/statetypes.html

-TR