rab at walkermartyn.co.uk - Re: rab at walkermartyn.co.uk - Re: NRPE/NSClient++ CheckCPU Error? - Email found in subject - Email found in subject

Robert Jackson rab at walkermartyn.co.uk
Tue Jan 31 10:01:26 CET 2012

The permission denied issue was related to incorrectly set permissions
against the 'tmp' directory. I have corrected that and I can now run the
command successfully (test plugin within Centreon).

The bigger issue I now have is that although the commands (checkcpu,
checkdisksize, checkmem and checkuptime) work from a command prompt and
within the Centreon test plugin (I sometimes have to run the command
twice in quick succession to get results back), when I activate them
within Nagios, I get:" UNKNOWN - The WMI query had problems. You might
have your username/password wrong or the user's access level is too low.
Wmic error text on the next line.". Any ideas what I could be doing
wrong?