monitoring dhcp

Tim AtLee T.AtLee at cfertech.com
Tue Jan 24 15:41:57 CET 2012

I use check_mk, which included a plugin for monitoring Windows DHCP server:

netsh dhcp server show mibinfo | find /V ": dhcp." | find /V "DHCP-Serverversion wurde" | find /V "nicht richtig funktionieren." | find /V ": dhcp server show mibinfo."

So, either you could either write a plugin for NSClient++ or get handy with winexe in Linux.

Though – a quick glance at the MIB shows the same data..

In the end, that may save you some scripting grief.