Windows Active Sessions

Robert Jackson rab at walkermartyn.co.uk
Mon Jan 23 14:09:27 CET 2012

Does anyone know how to return the number of active sessions from a
Windows Terminal server? I have installed the NSClient++ service on the
Windows server and obviously have the NRPE plugin installed on my Nagios
host.

Regards,

Rab.

Robert Jackson                                  Phone: +44 (0) 141 332
7999

IT Manager                                           Fax: +44 (0) 141
331 2820

Walker Martyn Ltd

1 Park Circus Place                            Email:
rab at walkermartyn.co.uk <mailto:rab at walkermartyn.co.uk>

Glasgow G3 6AH, Scotland                   Web:
http://www.walkermartyn.co.uk <http://www.walkermartyn.co.uk/>

The information in this internet E-mail is confidential and is intended
solely for the addressee. Access, copying or re-use of information in it
by anyone else is unauthorised. Any views or opinions presented are
Walker Martyn Ltd or any of its affiliates. If you are not the
intended recipient please contact  administrator at walkermartyn.co.uk

Walker Martyn Ltd, company number SC197533. Company is
registered in Scotland and has its registered office at 1 Park
Circus Place, Glasgow G3 6AH, UK.