Nagios check frequency

Ismael Puerto ismael.puerto at seres.es
Mon Jan 23 13:27:23 CET 2012

Hi Wadud

copy/paste:

External Command Check Interval
Format:
command_check_interval=<xxx>[s]
Example:
command_check_interval=1
If you specify a number with an "s" appended to it (i.e. 30s), this is
the number of seconds to wait between
external command checks. If you leave off the "s", this is the number of
"time units" to wait between
external command checks. Unless you’ve changed the interval_length value
(as defined below) from the
default value of 60, this number will mean minutes.
Note: By setting this value to -1, Nagios will check for external
commands as often as possible. Each time
Nagios checks for external commands it will read and process all
commands present in the command
file before continuing on with its other duties. More information on
external commands can be found
here.

Best regards