Scheduled downtime for mass hosts?

C. Bensend benny at bennyvision.com
Thu Jan 12 18:13:46 CET 2012

> Ah Benny, I didn't know you could schedule maintenance for each individual
> host group!!!!
>
> I have my 86 hosts arranged into 4 hostgroups so I will just do this.
>
> 4 clicks and job done, thought I was in for the long haul by clicking all
> 86 hosts 1 by 1.
>
> Thanks, you have saved me a load of time!

You can issue commands to both hostgroups and servicegroups...  It
makes it much easier to deal with outages and scheduled maintenance.
And because hosts and services can be in more than one group, you
can arrange them however you like according to roles, network
placement, or even physical site.  :)

Benny

--
"Cats land on their feet. Toast lands peanut butter side down. A cat
with toast strapped to its back will hover above the ground in a state