check_hp_bladechassis

Paul Harrington Paul.Harrington at nmni.com
Thu Jan 5 10:22:46 CET 2012

check_hp_bladechassis from http://folk.uio.no/trondham/software/check_hp_bladechassis.html

This is a great plugin, as a suggestion for an update, I’d like to be able to see the enclosure temperature as well. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

I tried using check_ilo2_health, but when I query the OA I get ILO2_HEALTH UNKNOWN - ERROR: No parseable output.

Thanks for any help!

Paul

Paul Harrington
ICT Officer

National Museums Northern Ireland
Cultra, Holywood, Co. Down, BT18 0EU

T - 028 9039 5281
E - paul.harrington at nmni.com

[http://www.nmni.com/images/nationalmuseumslogo.gif]
www.nmni.com<http://www.nmni.com>

This message contains confidential information and is intended only for nagios-users at lists.sourceforge.net. If you are not one of the intended recipients, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify paul.harrington at nmni.com immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. Paul Harrington therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required please request a hard-copy version.