Nagios Looking Glass - authentication

Eoin Dickson eoindickson at gmail.com
Mon Dec 31 13:24:16 CET 2012

Hi,
I have set up Nagios Looking Glass (v110_b2) and it seems to work ok
except that it still asks for a username/password even though I have
specified the nagiosadmin username and password in
client/s3_config_stub.inc.php and server/sync-files/s3_config.inc.php.
When I go to the URL http://my_nagios_server/nagios/client I still
have to enter the username/password.The whole point of setting this up
was to give a "dashboard" view without having to authenticate.

Thanks for any help.