Nagios Graph converting figures to binary bytes rather than decimal

James Osbourn james.osbourn at citrix.com
Wed Dec 19 15:26:42 CET 2012

Thanks to Claudio for finding the solution to this issue.  To add to the instructions below I found that on my installation the line in nagiosgraph.conf to enable the rrdopts.conf file was commented out.  You will need to uncomment this and make sure that it points to the correct place in order for the graphs to be correctly updated.

James