Link directly to "hostdetail"?

Jack Bates 1j1qtk at nottheoilrig.com
Sun Dec 9 09:39:24 CET 2012

I'm trying to make an HTML link directly to the "hostdetail" Nagios
page. Naively, I visit the "hostdetail" page, copy the URL, and add a
link with that URL to another web page. But when I click the link,
instead of the "hostdetail" page, I get the "Home" page of our Nagios
installation.

I can instead copy the URL for the "hostdetail" frame, something like
"http://wood.lan/cgi-bin/nagios3/status.cgi?hostgroup=all&style=hostdetail",
but when I visit this URL, the navigation sidebar is missing.

Is there a way to link directly to the "hostdetail" Nagios page?