Problem in Installing the graph plugin.

Claudio Kuenzler ck at claudiokuenzler.com
Thu Aug 2 16:13:46 CEST 2012

The automated install didn't work for me either, for to me unknown reasons.
I didn't waste time debugging why it didn't work and did the manual
installation instead, which is not that difficult.

Work through section "Recipe for Manual Installation" in the INSTALL file:
http://nagiosgraph.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/nagiosgraph/trunk/nagiosgraph/INSTALL