Creating a criteria:

Alex Griffin agriffin at nagios.com
Wed Aug 1 17:47:06 CEST 2012

No, this will only check once every 5 minutes. The max_check_attempts
directive is for retrying after a failed check. You need to find or
write a plugin that does all 10 requests itself and then set it up as a
*passive* check in Nagios. I believe it must be passive, otherwise
Nagios will kill it for running too long.

Alex Griffin
---
Tech Team
agriffin at nagios.com