R: use_large_installation_tweaks

Jake Xu jake at demonware.net
Tue Apr 24 00:55:18 CEST 2012

I've just turned on this use_large_installation_tweaks option today. It
reduces the check latency significantly. Other than that, not so much.

I had tried using mod_gearman as well. It's a very nice addition to
distribute loads to other servers, but I had a hard time doing
configuration, deciding the best number of workers etc.