R: send passive result without obsess over service

andrew.ford at wellsfargo.com andrew.ford at wellsfargo.com
Thu Apr 19 16:46:09 CEST 2012

Would it work to build the send_nsca call directly into your plugin?

Alternately, perhaps a wrapper to generically add send_nsca to various commands?

Then your command definition could go from

$USER1$/myplug args moreargs

$USER1$/my_send_nsca_wrapper  $USER1$/myplug args moreargs

Andy Ford
Network Security Engineer | Wells Fargo Bank - Information Security Technology
314-348-4937
andrew.ford at wellsfargo.com