Soft fail alerts in web interface

Corcoran Smith Corcoran at flair4it.co.uk
Thu Apr 19 09:41:33 CEST 2012

Hi no we don't want to disable notifications entirely, we just want to be able to faster acknowledge SOFT FAILS or disable them entirely?

Flair4IT

0845 299 0811
www.flair4it.co.uk
support at flair4it.co.uk

Fact: All of our technical staff are Microsoft Certified

Please click here view our disclaimer online<http://www.flair4it.co.uk/downloads/flair4emaildisclaimer.htm>