Nagios 3 audible alert

Werner, Robert RWerner at pomwonderful.com
Tue Apr 17 23:23:48 CEST 2012

I'm running Firefox on Linux and when I dug into this,  the helper app that actually is supposed to play the wav file was getting a permission denied because it didn't use the cookie that the browser has setup to authenticate the user.

I think the easiest way for me to fix this is to move the files to some non secured directory but after a brief look I didn't see a place where I could change this to a non secured directory in the config.

--
Robert G. Werner
Oracle Apps Systems Administrator
rwerner at pomwonderful.com