Information about check_mysql_query plugin

Giovanni.bucci giovanni.bucci at email.it
Mon Apr 16 18:58:30 CEST 2012

Goodmorning,

I need some informatio to use the check_mysql_query Lunux plugin.

1) First of all I need to download and install this plugin in a Linux server
where Nagios is runnung.

2) Some detail regarding how to install this plugin

3) To configure the environment to define a new service.

4) How to restart the daemons without damage the services/connections
already present.

More exactly I find this plugin useful for my needs because I need to
connect to Oracle and run the simple query select count(*). The numeric
value returned need to be check for alerrt or ok for this service.

Any help or suggestion wil be well appreciated.

Thanks in advance for your kind cooperation and support.

Regards,

    Giovanni
 --
 Caselle da 1GB, trasmetti allegati fino a 3GB e in piu' IMAP, POP3 e SMTP
autenticato? GRATIS solo con Email.it: http://www.email.it/f

 Sponsor:
 Conto Corrente Arancio. Carta di credito e prelievi gratis. Scopri i
vantaggi!
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=12245&d=20120416

 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=12245&d=16-4