R: use_large_installation_tweaks

Marco Borsani m.borsani at it.net
Thu Apr 5 10:18:40 CEST 2012

We don't use NDOutils.

We have two kind of performance problem:
1) day-by-day - some Nagios servers have many services configured that can
be heavy for the HW
2) trouble with main Nagios server - the other Nagios servers that send to
the main the passive results (via nsca) , due to the stop of the main server
become very slow

Marco